Welcome to KDD Lab!KDD Lab (Knowledge Discovery in Databases Laboratory) is part of the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
The main research activities of KDD Lab revolve around data
mining, information retrieval, text mining, social networks,
recommendation systems, wireless sensor networks and knowledge
discovery in general.
- Antonia Saravanou
- Georgios Chrysinas, B.Sc.
- Georgios Garmpis, B.Sc.
- Georgios Gasparis, B.Sc.
- Dimitris Ginis, B.Sc.
- Stelios Karabassakis, M.Sc.
- Georgios Kafousopoulos, M.Sc.
- Dimitris Kotzias, B.Sc.
- Evita Mailli, M.Sc.
- Evangelos Moussas, B.Sc.
- Eleutherios Ouzounoglou, B.Sc.
- Costantinos Pantazis, B.Sc.
- Ilias Panagiwtopoulos, M.Sc.
- Manolis Platakis,B.Sc.
- Panagiotis Sakkos, B.Sc.
- Georgios Stamoulis
- Stefanos Tsalkas, B.Sc.
- Dimitris Tsitsigkos
- Nikos Voskarides, B.Sc.
- A UI Prototype for Emotion-Based Event Detection in the Live Web accepted at HCI-KDD@SouthCHI'13, Maribor, Slovenia
- SkyDiver: A Framework for Skyline Diversification presented at EDBT '13, Genoa, Italy
- Location Extraction from Social Networks with Commodity Software and Online Data presented at SSTDM'12, Brussels, Belgium
- Efficient and Domain-Invariant Competitor Mining accepted at KDD-2012