Welcome to KDD Lab!KDD Lab (Knowledge Discovery in Databases Laboratory) is part of the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
The main research activities of KDD Lab revolve around data
mining, information retrieval, text mining, social networks,
recommendation systems, wireless sensor networks and knowledge
discovery in general.
- Georgios Chrysinas, B.Sc.
- Georgios Garmpis, B.Sc.
- Georgios Gasparis, B.Sc.
- Dimitris Ginis, B.Sc.
- Stelios Karabassakis, M.Sc.
- Georgios Kafousopoulos, M.Sc.
- Dimitris Kotzias, M.Sc.
- Evita Mailli, M.Sc.
- Evangelos Moussas, B.Sc.
- Eleutherios Ouzounoglou, B.Sc.
- Costantinos Pantazis, B.Sc.
- Ilias Panagiwtopoulos, M.Sc.
- Manolis Platakis, B.Sc.
- Georgios Stamoulis
- Stefanos Tsalkas, B.Sc.
- Dimitris Tsitsigkos, B.Sc.
- Nikos Voskarides, B.Sc.
- #tag: Meme or Event? accepted at ASONAM 2014
- Mining Twitter Data with Resource Constraints accepted at Web Intelligence 2014
- SensorBench: Benchmarking Approaches to Processing Wireless Sensor Network Data accepted at SSDBM 2014
- A Burstiness-aware Approach for Document Dating, accepted at SIGIR 2014
- Predicting Download Directories for Web Resources, accepted at WIMS 2014
- Skyline Ranking à la IR, accepted at ExploreDB 2014
- Metric-Based Top-k Dominating Queries, accepted at EDBT 2014
- Event Detection from Social Media Data, in IEEE Data Eng. Bull.
- How the Live Web Feels About Events presented at CIKM 2013, San Francisco, USA
- Declarative In-Network Sensor Data Analysis presented at LML 2013, Prague, Czech Republic
- An architecture for real-time event detection presented at BigMine 2013, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- SmartMonitor: Using Smart Devices to Perform Structural Health Monitoring Demo accepted at VLDB 2013, Riva del Garda, Trento, Italy