Welcome to KDD Lab!KDD Lab (Knowledge Discovery in Databases Laboratory) is part of the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
The main research activities of KDD Lab revolve around data
mining, information retrieval, text mining, social networks,
recommendation systems, wireless sensor networks and knowledge
discovery in general.
- Paschalis Antoniou
- Nikolas Panagiotou
- Antonia Saravanou
- Ilias Tsoukatos
- Nikolas Zygouras
- Georgios Chrysinas, B.Sc.
- Georgios Garmpis, B.Sc.
- Georgios Gasparis, B.Sc.
- Dimitris Ginis, B.Sc.
- Stelios Karabassakis, M.Sc.
- Georgios Kafousopoulos, M.Sc.
- Dimitris Kotsakos, Ph.D.
- Dimitris Kotzias, M.Sc.
- Evita Mailli, M.Sc.
- Evangelos Moussas, B.Sc.
- Eleutherios Ouzounoglou, B.Sc.
- Costantinos Pantazis, B.Sc.
- Ilias Panagiwtopoulos, M.Sc.
- Manolis Platakis, B.Sc.
- Panagiotis Sakkos, M.Sc.
- Georgios Stamoulis, B.Sc.
- Stefanos Tsalkas, B.Sc.
- Dimitris Tsitsigkos, B.Sc.
- George Valkanas, Ph.D.
- Nikos Voskarides, B.Sc.
- Language agnostic meme-filtering for hashtag-based social network analysis accepted at SNAM 5(28), June, 2015
- Twitter Floods when it Rains: A Case Study of the UK Floods in early 2014 accepted at SWDM 2015
- Understanding Within-Content Engagement through Pattern Analysis of Mouse Gestures accepted at CIKM 2014
- A Faceted Crawler for the Twitter Service accepted at WISE 2014 (poster)
- #tag: Meme or Event? accepted at ASONAM 2014
- Mining Twitter Data with Resource Constraints accepted at Web Intelligence 2014
- SensorBench: Benchmarking Approaches to Processing Wireless Sensor Network Data accepted at SSDBM 2014
- A Burstiness-aware Approach for Document Dating, accepted at SIGIR 2014
- Predicting Download Directories for Web Resources, accepted at WIMS 2014