Welcome to KDD Lab!KDD Lab (Knowledge Discovery in Databases Laboratory) is part of the Department of Informatics and Telecommunications of National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
The main research activities of KDD Lab revolve around data
mining, information retrieval, text mining, social networks,
recommendation systems, wireless sensor networks and knowledge
discovery in general.
- Antonia Saravanou
- Panagiotis Sakkos
- Dimitris Kotzias
- Nikolas Zygouras
- Georgios Chrysinas, B.Sc.
- Georgios Garmpis, B.Sc.
- Georgios Gasparis, B.Sc.
- Dimitris Ginis, B.Sc.
- Stelios Karabassakis, M.Sc.
- Georgios Kafousopoulos, M.Sc.
- Evita Mailli, M.Sc.
- Evangelos Moussas, B.Sc.
- Eleutherios Ouzounoglou, B.Sc.
- Costantinos Pantazis, B.Sc.
- Ilias Panagiwtopoulos, M.Sc.
- Manolis Platakis,B.Sc.
- Georgios Stamoulis
- Stefanos Tsalkas, B.Sc.
- Dimitris Tsitsigkos
- Nikos Voskarides, B.Sc.
- How the Live Web Feels About Events presented at CIKM 2013, San Francisco, USA
- Declarative In-Network Sensor Data Analysis presented at LML 2013, Prague, Czech Republic
- The INSIGHT Architecture presented at BigMine 2013, BigMine 2013, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- "SmartMonitor: Using Smart Devices to Perform Structural Health Monitoring" (Demo) accepted at VLDB 2013, Riva del Garda, Trento, Italy
- A UI Prototype for Emotion-Based Event Detection in the Live Web presented at HCI-KDD@SouthCHI'13, Maribor, Slovenia
- SkyDiver: A Framework for Skyline Diversification presented at EDBT '13, Genoa, Italy